26 June 2008 72 Comments

IMPORTANT QUESTIONS FOR OU MBA I SEM

This post was last updated on 05-NOVEMBER-2013, 15:40

The important questions are according to latest syllabus. The syllabus that is currently being followed in Osmania University campus and all O.U. affiliated colleges came into effect from 2010. The syllabus did not change since 2010. This is the reason why you see important  questions are according to 2010 syllabus. When I say 2010 syllabus it means latest syllabus which is relevant for you even today in 2013.

Every file is password protected. You need to type correct password to open the file. The password is mentioned right next to the subject name. Kindly look for the password carefully and type the correct password to open the document.

If the Password is in capital letter such as MOB, then you should type MOB in capital letters. If you type mob in small letters then file will not open.  If you are unable to find the password do not panic. Just search for the password on that page itself. The Password is  right in front of your eyes but sometimes due to some reason you are unable to find it.

I am forced to write this lengthy paragraph because many students called and are still calling on my mobile phone and asking

“Sir, what is the password to open important questions”,

“Sir, I can’t open imp questions”,

“Sir, the password that you gave is wrong”,

“Sir, where can I find passwords to Imp Qs”,

“Sir, the system is asking for Password”,

“Sir, I can’t find password”.

You place your self in my position and imagine how it feels to answer the above questions. If I forgot to mention the password, I can understand that students are calling for imp questions. But when passwords are mentioned on the site and they are in front of their eyes they are unable to find it. They don’t even search for password.

Kindly search for password on the site itself, if after your 1 hour long effort to search password, you are unable to find it, then only call me. If not PLEASE DO NOT DISTURB

The following are important questions in PDF format. You need to have Adobe Acrobat Reader on your computer to open this file.

The following is advertisement

Information Technology Applications for Business

PREVIOUS QUESTION PAPERS

The following is advertisement

72 Responses

1. OU MBA question papers 27 February 2014 01:40 #

Hi Sir

I read the full post but password is still not working , please help me. I don’t know if doing wrong or not.
    searched on google and found some realy good papers on OU MBA important questions but this is not enough for exams. I need third sem questions which is not there. Please help me sir.

2. jairam 3 December 2013 17:15 #

sir iwant to know you provide important question paper so it is enough to pass marks get enough and i am 1st sem important question paper is enough to get pass because i can’t go regular college because i do job so i ask that’s why and i am waiting your reply thank you for providing

3. Mirza Rafath 2 December 2013 14:36 #

Hello Sri,
    If you follow my all questions then you can score minimum 55% to 65%. This means you can sail through. But do not expect the questions to be in same format that I gave. For instance, “What is marketing environment?Explain briefly Internal and External marketing environment”, can be asked in examination in different way “Explain how environment influences marketing decisions”.

Kindly follow text books and start preparing for exams from today to score more. I also suggest you to read comments on my site at Important questions for OU MBA I Semester – http://mirzarafath.com/2008/06/26/important-questions-for-ou-mba-i-sem/

Next time kindly ask your questions in comment section of my site. So that other students can also benefit with my reply.

Regards

Mirza Rafathulla Baig

Hello sir,
    I am srinath and I have with me the list of important questions for first semester examinations. My exam starts from 14th january . so, will it be sufficient if i go through the important questions first and then later study other questions?. If i am perfect with the questions which you have provided, Will i sail through easily?..Please guide me sir. I am in a lot of confusion and dilemna.
    Thanking you,
    Yours sincerely,
    Srinath patil.

4. Mirza Rafath 1 July 2013 01:27 #

Walekum salam,
    The important questions that you used in First Sem can also be used for backlog exams too.
    go to http://mirzarafath.com/2008/06/26/important-questions-for-ou-mba-i-sem/

5. Jamal 30 June 2013 17:03 #

ASAK
    Dear Sir Can you Please provide .
    First Sem Back Log IMP Questions Papers.

Regards:

6. mohdshahed 6 April 2013 23:53 #

Thanx sir for uploading JNTU importants on my request. and sir plz upload all rest subjects for 1st sem(JNTU). PLZ UPLOAD AS SOON AS POSSIBLE….

7. Mirza Rafath 24 March 2013 01:06 #

As per your request I prepared Important questions for JNTU MBA I SEM. Currently imp questions for MOB are uploaded, important questions for remaining subjects will be posted very soon. Keep visiting my blog and inform you friends and class mates that JNTU MBA questions are available online.

Go to the following link for JNTU MBA IMPORTANT QUESTIONS I SEMESTER

8. Mirza Rafath 23 March 2013 03:16 #

Inshallah, i will try to provide jntu mba imp questions.

9. shahed 22 March 2013 21:20 #

SIR PLZ GIVE IMP FOR MBA 1ST SEM (JNTU)

10. Mirza Rafath 22 February 2013 05:15 #

You are welcome. On my blog you will find some material and web links at the post titled MBA NOTES-MATERIAL.

Details regarding material available at MBA NOTES-MATERIAL is as follows
    Two or three units material of MOB
    Two units of ME
    Four units of BLE

The following is the list of usefuk books for respective subjects.

1. MOB by Mullins, &; principles of management by LM PRASAD.
    2. ME by P.L. Mehta & ME by S.N. Maheswari
    3. Principles of Marketing by Kotler & Armstrong
    4. SFM By Levin Rubin & Business Statistics by SC Gupta
    5. For BLE, Mercantile Law or Business Laws by ND Kapoor &; Business Environment by Francis Cheruniliam.
    6.For ITAB, I dont know any bok
    7. For FAA, Fundamentals of Accounting by S.N. Maheswari & Management Accounting by Shashi Gupta.

Hope info provided will be useful and is forwarded to th needy sutents.

11. sudhir 21 February 2013 03:38 #

Dear Sir,

At the outset, I would like to thank you very much for taking the effort of putting all the valuable information on this blog. Of late, I have been going through all the important questions which you have listed and just wondering where on earth I would find the exact answers for these questions. Having gone through about 4 different text books, I find each author has a different view of a particular topic although definitions remain similar. People have recommended me Spectrum but somehow I feel it is limiting people going deep in to respective subject. I would be grateful to you if you can suggest me what are the books I need to go through that not only helps me secure highest of the marks but also gain in-depth knowledge of the subject.

Hoping to get early response.

Kind Regards,
    Sudhir Bhalerao.

12. Mirza Rafath 7 February 2013 23:55 #

Walekum salam,

If you are not comfortable with problematic part of SFM then you should be ready with theory as back up. You should work hard on the short questions of two marks. You can easily score 12 marks from section A of short questions. In section B’s unit 1 question you should attempt theory. You could easily score 8 marks if you write good answer. Then you should learn & attempt 5th unit’s practical question of regression or correlation, which is very easy to answer. This way you can score 12 marks in unit V.Your total score of external will be 32+ 18 of internal totalling your score to 50. If you follow my plan you will not only pass but also can score 50%. You will still have other 3 units to score more. Prepare well to score well once, do not think of re writing your exam. AH

13. tuba 7 February 2013 16:40 #

Assalamu alikum,sir i am finding difficulty in sfm subject….i don’t know how to pass in this exam

plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz give me sometips so that i can pass

14. khaja hafeez uddin 12 January 2013 17:40 #

assalaamualaikum
    sir i got ur site frm one of my MBA senior frnd. I just want to ask that ur Important 1st sem question is based on 2010. can we follow that one only . and else ur going to upgrade bcoz now we are in 2013 and I need 1st sem important questions plz rply……………

15. Mirza Rafath 23 January 2012 09:34 #

assalamualikum sir muje aap se help chaiye o daily clg nai jatiu to aur mai bsc maths padhie hu mai maths ki student thi aur mai ab mba ma hu to mai kaise padu xam ke liye aap pl muje help kar ye na sir i request u bole aap kaise padne aur pass kaise hone aur important question bhi sir plz help me sir
    i kindly request u plz help me.

16. Mirza Rafath 19 January 2012 03:46 #

Walekum salam,
    go to following link

17. Mirza Rafath 19 January 2012 03:45 #

Walekum salam,
    go to following link

18. maryam 10 January 2012 14:05 #

i kindly request u plz help me.

19. Basalama 7 January 2012 17:39 #

thanxx a lot, jazakallahu khairan jazaa

20. Mirza Rafath 4 January 2012 09:22 #

Walekum salam.
    The best way is to divide your answer into headings such as Introduction, Definitions, Role and Importance, Concept, Examples, Conclusion.

The best things to do when no side headings are there in the answer is to write more real time examples. Make these examples as side-headings. To do this you should read business newspapers and magazines and you should be able to connect the news or article to the concept you are writing in your answer. This way your examples will become you side headings.

If no diagrams are given, then you should use your creatively and try to make your own diagrams and support your answer.

Hope the reply answers your query

Ma Salama

21. Basalama 3 January 2012 17:47 #

Assalamu alikum , respected sir this is Abdul Raheem , my question is that while writing the answers sub heddings and diagrams are more important , but in some cases whole unit doesnt have any sub hedding and diagrams so kindly inform how to write the answers of dat chapters

22. G.RAJU 31 December 2011 07:16 #

piz send to me 1st sem imp queations sir..